Re: Install Testing: RE: New ISO

Hi Israel,
Also the 'Reload Desktop' effects don't persist over a reboot; just fyi.
JackT.

Subject: Re: Install Testing: RE: [Torios-dev] New ISO
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 14:19:13 -0500

    Hi Jack, I just tested and found this
      as well.

      The same is true of the places menu.

      I am not entirely sure why this happens.... :(

      Anyhow, I think this can be addressed soon.

      I will check the update menus script.

      I suppose I could add a one liner into the jwmrc that will fix and
      remove itself.

      not entirely sure why this has issues occasionally.

      I might add a double update for menus in order to accomplish that.

      It might be worth trying to install, and then run update menus in
      the chroot to see if it works.  I will let you know.