Re: VB Live/Install testing: RE: New ISO

Ok thanks Jack I will look into the trash issue, I mostly concentrated my efforts to bring the app menu up to par.

I am saddened that the volume/battery icons do not work well. I may have to rework some things. Could you try installing volumeicon-alsa to see if those issues go away? Send your ~/.starttorios.log again when the volume icon fails.
Thanks so much Jack!

Regards