Bash Completion

Hi everyone,

I recently decided to find out how bash completion works.

It is actually really easy! So I have started adding bash completion for our command line tools. So far I have added really nice completion for dialog-chooser and toriospackage-tool

For those of you who do not know what toriospackage-tool is it is our wrapper for every distribution's packaging system... currently it supports:

apt-get pacman slapt-get zypper yum urpmi equo conary apk netpkg slackpkg

And dialog-chooser is our wrapper script for multiple dialog programs, currently it supports most things for:
yad,zenity,Xdialog,gxmessage,xmessage,dialog,whiptail
And will open console dialogs in one of these supported terminals:
x-terminal-emultator sakura mate-terminal gnome-terminal xfce4-terminal lxterminal xterm roxterm mrxvt guake terminator Eterm

There is a bit to do to fully support all the command line options, but torios-packagetool has completion in the same way that apt-get does
for example:
torios-packagetool --install <TAB>
will show a list of available packages.

I plan to add more for all the other tools that have complicated options.

I have also recently updated the help screens
i.e.
/command/ --help
They now are more complete and have bold text (much like a man page does) and often give examples or detailed information about the command.
The ISOmaker commands also have these same types of help screens.
Actually the ISOmaker help screens generally explain everything you need to know about the program, including the secret files you can include to customize it
(a custom jwmrc, custom window buttons, custom xinitrc, etc...)

There are still a few issues we are facing with the menu/indicators but Joe is working with me still to figure this out.

Jack has also recently noticed an issue in PCmanFM... which I will look into.

We may have to just release it soon... and deal with the issues later...