Re: Browsers: RE: Testing in VB: RE: Newest ISO

On 08/19/2016 05:30 PM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
Hi Israel,

I updated the installed system and found that none of the choices from Shutdown Computer pop-up namely, Shutdown, Restart, or Logout did anything, so I was unable to test logout and login back in again. Cancel worked, and Suspend worked.

And still instances when the Apps menu was not fully populated until Reload Desktop was actioned.

Cheers,
JackT.

..

Hey Jack,
sorry I forgot i made one other tweak after I tested it for a different issue I encountered in those programs, but now (thanks to you) I have since fixed this issue you noticed. There will be another update in however many hours it takes launchpad to upload.
I built obi a few times today, so I don't expect it to build any time soon.
But thanks for catching this regression. When you update please test it again, the volume/battery issues will be fixed