Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] Testing in VB: RE: OBI in xenial
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 15:19:56 -0500

    On 08/21/2016 02:50 PM, Cinque Port
      Computers wrote:

      Hi Guys,

            get the same kernel panic trying the Lubuntu Xenial iso so
            it must be my local machine problem trying to run KVM/QEMU.

        Cheers,
        JackT.

            From: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx

            To: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx

            Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 20:39:25 +0100

            CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Hi Israel,

              Tried Xenial ToriOS in QEMU/KVM but get a
                  kernel panic...

              Cheers,
              JackT

                PS: I'll try Lubuntu in KVM as another comparison
                test later.