Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] New Jessie ISO
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 19:04:23 -0500

    On 08/24/2016 04:35 PM, Cinque Port
      Computers wrote:

      Hi Israel,

        Do I
            do updates then the 'cp'?  Or the 'cp' followed by doing
            updates?

        Cheers,
        JackT.

            Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] New Jessie
            ISO

            To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx

            CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx

            From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx

            Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 16:07:11 -0500

            On 08/24/2016 08:20 AM,
              Cinque Port Computers wrote:

              Hi Isreal,

                Apps -> Calendar seems to not do
                    anything.

                Also can you document how users can create
                    desktop shortcuts/bookmarks for their favourite
                    programs?

                Cheers,
                  JackT.

            Hey Jack,

            I just pushed another change.

            Now there will be a menu item and a dialog program to add
            desktop shortcuts

            IF you

            cp /etc/skel/.jwmrc ~/

            Then you will have an item in the menu for this.

    Hey Jack.

    Update and then cp, that should give you the item in the desktop
      menu, as well as make all the other things work.