Re: Testing testing post-v1.0 in VB: RE: Recent ISO issues

Hi Israel,
I updated and installed rev87 (jwm-menu and jwm-menu-common I believe), rebooted and still get same problem with clicking on PCManFM from Apps-Accessories.
Cheers,JackT.

Subject: Re: Testing testing post-v1.0 in VB: RE: [Torios-dev] Recent ISO issues
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx; torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 16:04:08 -0500

    On 08/31/2016 11:04 AM, Cinque Port
      Computers wrote:

        Hi
            Israel,

        Installed
            latest test iso in VB:

        Clicking
            on File Manager PCManFM from Apps -> Accessories fails,
            see pic.

    ..

    Ok Jack,

    I found/fixed the issue.

    It should work extremely well now.

    it has built, and soon it should be in the repos soon.

    look for revision 87

    The technical explanation (in case anyone cares):

    The %U is interpreted by most programs as a URL (such as
    file:///root/fun_text_page.txt)

    In our case, we do not pass anything into those, so we need to
    simply ignore the % and the next character.

    I took the liberty to try to mitigate any risks that might arise
    from complicated scripts being called from the menu... but there may
    be some issue we run into at some point with a really bizarre Exec=
    line in a desktop file.

    Until then it should work for everything.

    At least it works here just fine.