Re: More Debian VB Testing RE: Yet another Update

Hi Isael,
Not sure how to set starttorios as you suggested.  Got this...

Cheers,JackT.

Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] More Debian VB Testing RE: Yet another Update
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx; torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 20:20:35 -0500

    On 10/05/2016 04:52 PM, Cinque Port
      Computers wrote:

      Hi Israel,

        Logs
            as requested.

        Cheers,
        JackT.

            Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] More Debian
            VB Testing RE: Yet another Update

            To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx

            CC: nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx; torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

            From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx

            Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 16:38:13 -0500

            On 10/05/2016 02:47 PM,
              Cinque Port Computers wrote:

              Hi Israel,

                Updates applied; 'jwm -p' produces no
                    output but the Trash Can and my Sakura desktop
                    shortcuts still do not persist over logout/login or
                    reboot.

                (And to get them to appear I'm still doing
                    the pkill pcmanfm and pcmanfm --desktop &disown)

                Cheers.
                JackT.

                  > Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:34:49 -0500

                    > Subject: RE: [Torios-dev] More Debian VB
                    Testing RE: Yet another Update

                    > From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx

                    > To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx

                    > CC: nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx;
                    torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    > Let me know how the menu update effects things.

                    > See if jwm -p has no output and if the issue is
                    fixed

                    > Regards

            Hey Jack,

            Can you send me a couple logs.

            ~/.jwm/jsm-logs/nice-start.log

            ~/.starttorios.log

            Those might help me figure this out a bit more.

    Hi Jack,

    There is an odd issue in your starttorios file.

    Try running:

    sudo update-alternatives --config x-session-manager

    It shows that you are using

    /usr/bin/x-session-manager

    rather than

    /usr/bin/starttorios

    So I am not entirely sure what is going on there...

    See if changing it to starttorios works... it may be on
      starttorios... I will do more looking.  I am working on the torios
      package as well as the jsm stuff.  I will be pushing an update to
      the testing PPA soon, but I have to figure out some things first
      to make sure the update goes smoothly.