ToriOS Trusty

Hi,

Israel helped me to make a test system for ToriOS based on Ubuntu Trusty. I am testing it now, and I intend to make

- a tarball for the OBI installer in ToriOS 1.0 and

- a compressed image file for mkusb, so that you can install it easily and take part in the testing.

- I'll try to make a vdi file for VirtualBox too.

-o-

I made it in my Toshiba laptop with Intel i5 processor and Intel graphics (where it works of course). I tested it in the following computers:

IBM Thinkpad T42 with Pentium M - it works but needs the boot option forcepae in order to upgrade the kernel.

Dell Dimension 4600 with Pentium 4 - it works

Motherboard M2NVM_DVI with AMD Athlon (64-bit) - it works

Intel NUC6i3SYH - the system works, but not the internet, the computer is too new.