Re: JSM 2.0 update

Hi Israel,

You are making us look forward to the next iso file :-P

Den 2016-12-10 kl. 20:17, skrev Israel:
Hey All,

I have spent considerable time checking things, and adding options, etc..

99% of JWM is now configurable, as well as a few other things (mouse
cursors, dunst notifications, touchpad, etc...)

The settings manager main window has changed a little...

There are 3 more buttons at the bottom now (if you have the correct
programs)

'Users and Groups' (this opens fladduser)

'System Details' (this opens torios-info, and eventually I'll add other
system infor programs to check)

'Popups'

This configures the tooltips of JWM, AND if dunst is installed (which it
is in ToriOS) it will allow you to configure your OSD notifications.

There are too many changes to fully list here, but I have fixed a bunch
of little bugs, and added the ability to configure most everything JWM
has to offer, except

"ShutdownCommand"

and

"RestartCommand"

These are fairly new, and we already call 'torios-exit' for our logout
so they are not completely needed, but will be nice to eventually add.

I will be rebuilding it now that most every option is finished, and then
proceed to building an ISO as it is now to the point I think most
everything works reliably well, and works on a level the average user
will not encounter unless they bring in custom configurations