ToriOS-Debian-testing.iso

Hey everyone,

You can now zsync/download

ToriOS-Debian-testing.iso

>From the usual place :)

It is OVERSIZED, and you cannot change the background in the Live OS
(this can be fixed)

It should extract much quicker, as it is not extra compressed xz.  @Nio
check the memory usage on your machines to see if it is within the
parameters we need it to be.

The live system has the updated JSM 2.X  It is the latest build, but not
the latest commit.  I will be updating it soon so the Keyboard layout
changer will display the current layout... though you can test changing
the layout for me and see how well it functions.

It uses 2 methods... if localectl exists (systemd) it will use that...
if setxkbmap exists it uses that and adds it into the ~./bashrc

Though... I will need to further modify it to check for a previous line
and switch them...

Try things out and please find any bugs in the settings manager you can.

In my testing so far, the install went quickly and worked well, however
firstrun does NOT run when you first boot (this can be fixed pretty easily)

The other thing I found is that the Icons window does not automatically
close... so I will look into that.  Things are working quite well for
this first official 'alpha' testing phase of the settings manager!