Re: Updating torios

On 04/24/2017 11:23 AM, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> As I am working on the manual,  am I right in thinking that if I wanted
> to update to the very latest build i need to download the latest ISO,
> burn this to a cd and re-install ?
>
> I can do this easy enough,  just checking.
>
> I have added a screen shot of the jwm settings manager but am directing
> people to the website for further information,  partly as they can get
> hold of the very latest information from the jwm website.
>
> This then keeps the manual to a minimum.
>

> Paul

Hi Paul,

A simple:

sudo apt-update && sudo apt -y full-upgrade

Will get you the latest everything.

This website has the most current screenshots for JWM settings manager.

https://github.com/Israel-/jwm-settings-manager

Scroll to the bottom or pick a file from:

https://github.com/Israel-/jwm-settings-manager/tree/master/screenshots

Please direct users to the github website