torios-desktop update

Hi all,

I recently fixed a few issues:

torios-{battery,installer,volume}

Check for the fifo file's existence and remove it on startup, this
removes the error and inability to start if it exists.

torios-packagetool

Update to allow multiple packages to be installed.  If you are
unfamiliar with this tool it is a frontend for apt and every other
package manager I can think of and works with any syntax

To see what I mean:

torios-packagetool -?

I also officially updated starttorios to check for x running by checking
xset q for a 0 return value

It is a mostly minor update but fixes some things that annoyed me.
There is also another small program in the extras package called
touchpad-indicator to quickly switch between touchpad states
If you are not familiar with the extras package it contains fun scripts
like cd.. and CD and torios... these are similar to sl
It also contains an extra wallpaper

Anyhow that is the wrap up!  Upgrade torios-desktop and see if anything
is somehow broken, though that is highly unlikely