a few issues

Hi

I just updated toriOS to the latest build from using sudo apt-get
update,  sudo apt-get upgrade.

A few issues / comments / notes

1.)
Plug in a usb stick and I get the error

The specified directory /media/torios/5295-1DFF is not valid,

auto mounting of external usb media should 'just work'

2.) It seems to install firefox you need

sudo apt-get install firefox-esr (extended support release)

to get this to appear in the menu you need to run reload desktop.

3.  Still trying to figure out screenie,  is there a way to put in a
delay so the required window can be actually selected please,  ?

4. I Need to  take a look at the add user utility from jwm.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
diaspora : zleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx