ISOmaker

Hi all,

ISOmaker is now more complete and working really quite nicely.

I have solved (finally) quite a few of the issue that make it hard for
someone to build their own ISO at their own leisure.

You can now run

./OSmaker -a amd64 -r xenial

(or i386 for the arch and jessie for the release)

This will create a tarball for ToriOS that works with OBI.

Then run

./ISOmaker -a amd64 -r xenial

There may still be some issues to work out, so please do this in a VM or
a testing machine.

The process is rather long, but it built an ISO that I could effectively
boot (in KVM) and install the tarball!

Give it a shot if you want to help build ToriOS, or build a customized
version.

Here is the repo, and the README to give you more info on how to do it all.

https://github.com/Israel-/ISOmaker#isomaker