OBI update

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to address some of the issues a user (Mano) brought
up about OBI late last year.

I have been testing the new version recently and it is working quite well.

So far I have a set of new graphical tools to configure:

timezone

language (locale)

keyboard

They all are in good functioning order... but I will need to do some
more testing to make certain things are in order.

But it provides a fairly platform independent way of configuring things,
rather than using just dpkg-reconfigure in xterm

I hope this will make the overall process much easier.

And to recap and earlier modification:

I made the starter menu much more simple in the 'basic' mode, while
everything is still available in the 'advanced' menu

I also suggest the device to choose for installing GRUB in the dialog's text