Re: OBI update

Den 2018-01-17 kl. 23:36, skrev Israel:
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to address some of the issues a user (Mano) brought
up about OBI late last year.

I have been testing the new version recently and it is working quite well.

So far I have a set of new graphical tools to configure:

timezone

language (locale)

keyboard

They all are in good functioning order... but I will need to do some
more testing to make certain things are in order.

But it provides a fairly platform independent way of configuring things,
rather than using just dpkg-reconfigure in xterm

I hope this will make the overall process much easier.

And to recap and earlier modification:

I made the starter menu much more simple in the 'basic' mode, while
everything is still available in the 'advanced' menu

I also suggest the device to choose for installing GRUB in the dialog's text

Hi Israel,

Please tell us if, when and how you want us to test the new version (for example where to find it).