Re: text-mode-menu ISO (in progress)

On 02/08/2018 08:28 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
> Thanks for the detailed updates Israel ; keep up the good work.  😊

Hi Jack and Nio,

Thanks guys!

I will let you know when it is ready.  I also finally added the actual
ability for localization of OBI, and got some translations in place to
test them

currently I only have some of these two:

es - Spanish

sv - Swedish

So, Nio, you will have to see how well Google Translate + plus me
guessing at how words work (kind of like German?)  did for Swedish.