Testing Debian Stretch

Hi everyone,

I have an ISO available for testing:

http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-2018-02-28-beta-stretch-i386.iso

The zsync is:

http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-2018-02-28-beta-stretch-i386.iso.zsync

This ISO is really big... we are just doing some initial testing with
Stretch here...

Here are the quirks:

The installed system is missing Numix Circle icons, but they are present
in the live ISO.  This is because I am using the Ubuntu Bionic PPA for
numix, which does not yet have the icons present.  I used the xenial PPA
on the ISO, so the live version has the icons.

There may be something quirky in the boot process... please test and
find bugs :)

OH, big change, I almost forgot to mention.... this boots to the
text-mode-menu, which is a dialog menu.  Let me know if anything is
confusing or doesn't work right...