From: Torios-dev <torios-dev-bounces+jackdtrice=outlook.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 15 March 2018 12:30 PM
To: torios- dev
Subject: [Torios-dev] New version with menu fixes available for zsync

Hi everyone,

Paul - I have added the fixes you requested and things should be more
logical in the menus, at least the things I can control.

In my testing the reboot option worked, however your mileage may
vary...  Nio has brought to my attention 2 major things that need
addressed before I can let the main ToriOS list know that there is an
ISO ready to be tested.  So this one will be an intermediary testing
release.  Please check to see that things work nicely and that there are
no more major/minor issues that we can see.  I will work towards fixing
the other things ASAP.

The zsync should work this time.... and if you don't want to refind the
links:

All in one download and check:

http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-Testing.iso.zsync

ISO and manual md5sum