Re: New version with menu fixes available for zsync

Hi everyone,
I finally figured out the problem I have been facing.
For some strange reason the /etc folder was not being compressed into
the tarball.
This was causing the failure of the chroot (it copies files into etc to
make the internet work in the chroot)

I am recompressing things again.

I have also spent some time working on OBI to further harden it against
errors, and issues to protect things more diligently.

The next ISO should be much better than the current one, sorry about
this hiccup :D