Re: download page

On 09/04/18 15:34, Paul Sutton wrote:

>> Hey Paul,
>
>> I may have not been clear enough.  I did try to fix it.  You
>> should update and try the newest version to see what happens.
>
>> I could do more work, like remove all labels from buttons and
>> enforce a size (like 32 pixels high) but this causes issues
>> (removing the labels, I cannot bring them back)
>
>> So.... my solution works better than before, but may not be the
>> best overall.  Just update and test it
>

> Ah yes, it is working better now,  I have added a section under
> the trouble-shooting chapter to deal with common problems anyway
> and added a section on updating the system.
>

> Paul

Further to this the following settings seem to work better

	HEIGHT	WIDTH
TOP	32	0
BOTTOM	32	0
LEFT	500	40
RIGHT	500	40

for left / right,  the issue may be that I have a netbook and
thereofre a 10" screen is not ideal for placing the panel on the left
or right.  So this could be the cause of some of my issues.

If people can test on larger screens 14" + and then report back to you.

However I'll experiment more with settings.  The issue seems to be
when at the top / bottom it says (Icon: Text)  so when at the side it
still has icon: text so the panel needs to be wide enough from the
side to fit it in,

Essentially this is fixed, could be more down to my screen size.   But
either way,  the panel can be set up to display on the side.

Paul