OBI vs SliTaz's Installer

Hi Nio and everyone else,

http://www.slitaz.org/en/

I was doing something and then thought to download SliTaz and install it on
Oracle VirtualBox:

https://darrengoossens.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/step-by-step-install-for-slitaz-linux-rolling-release-on-virtualbox-pretty-straightforward/

Aside from the fact that it's using less than 45MB of RAM while it's idle,
SliTaz's installer is something we, IMHO, need to at least have a look at.
I'm afraid and sorry to say that it's faster than OBI. While I do
understand it's faster because SliTaz, in size, is much smaller than ToriOS
but being fast is not the only thing I've noticed. The installation process
IMHO is much more simple.

I've played with SliTaz years ago, maybe when they just released SliTaz 3.0
and it seems they've decided to go rolling release path AFAIK or can tell
from their website.

I'd recommend to have a look and then we can discuss how to improve our OBI
even better.

Please don't get me wrong here. I know ToriOS and SliTaz, while they are
suppose to serve the same cause, they're different. SliTaz is independent
while ToriOS is not. However, both follow the KISS principle. In fact,
SliTaz has inspired me to use the KISS principle on ToriOS's website.

I've joined SliTaz's Community in the past and was about to be active
contributor but can't remember what happened back then? maybe my love to
Ubuntu and its flavours was stronger at that time?!

Anyway, from the development point of view, and after checking SliTaz,
install it, etc .. is it possible to make our OBI even more simple?!

Maybe in the future, we can make OBI even faster but IMHO, we need to focus
on simplicity at this stage.

Many thanks for each and everything you've done and are doing now, Nio :D

Note: check the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>