[BUG] Shutdown Menu is not on the top

Hi everyone,

I was playing with ToriOS 1.0 (*or maybe 1.5?*) on Samsung N150 Plus (ATOM
CPU with 2GB RAM) and I think I found a bug. It's very easy to produce:

1- Login to ToriOS desktop.
2- Insert any USB Drive to any USB Port.
3- Wait until the "Open in File Manager" window to pop up.
4- Go to ToriOS Menu.
5- Choose "Shutdown Computer".
6- The menu (Shutdown, Restart, Suspend, Logout) will appear *behind* the
previous file manager's window, *not at the front*.
7- You'll need to drag the file manager's window to the right or left so
you can actually see the shutdown pop up window.

Needless to say, the shutdown pop up must be - always - on the top.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>