flpad text editor

Hey everyone,

I have an initial working version of a tabbed text editor with support
for c/c++ syntax highlighting.

My goal is to support more languages and make the parsing engine
better.  There have been some good suggestions about using another
engine to handle parsing the colors, which I may do at some point...
though for now I am very pleased with making this work well for what it
does!

My goal at some point, if I do not use an engine is to make something
that is easy to extend through config files, perhaps even use some other
programs config files (like nano since it is usually installed in Debian
and we install the conf files for their syntax highlighting)

Anyhow with fltk-dialog we now have almost everything we need to remove
GTK as a dependency optionally.

The main thing we cannot remove as of yet is PCManFM.

I wonder the difference between a version using no GTK and the Qtlibs
for PCManFM-Qt and our current version.  It would be great if there was
a ready made FLTK front end to pcmanfm's libfm or has the same capabilities