Quick Update

Hey everyone,

I have been working on building a base Debian 9 ToriOS for my own
testing, and to work on a possible preseed file for use with the Debian
Installer (could also likely be used with Ubuntu's installer ubiquity).

I have been doing a lot of testing of things, and added some more
tweaks/fixes to the text editor... I made a good default setting for the
colors (black text/ white background) and decent syntax highlighting
colors for the default (only works with C++ files at the moment), and I
also added a quick switch between default and dark themes (to make it
easier).  The style is also automatically updated in the text editor.

I have been playing around with the idea of making a file manager, but
if I do it will be for my own testing for quite some time, before I add
anything in to ToriOS...

I have been working to understand more about FLTK and deriving my own
classes to use.  This has been working pretty well so far, and I have
been working on a solitaire card game in order to understand certain
aspects of it better (overriding the handle function for events like
clicks/double clicks and movement).  So if I finish the game I might
have others test it.  It is small, and mostly working (not completely yet).

Just wanted to throw an update out so people know I am still here coding
and OS building... it will still be a bit before I can release an ISO
for testing, and there are still a few things that need to be addressed
prior to releasing anything....