Re: manual team

Hi Israel

Thanks for this and it sounds like a good plan.

Lets discuss further.  I am happy for you to import the github
repository below, I am guessing what happens here is that from time to
time, the two are sync'ed. At least I get this from reading some info on
integrating github with launchpad.

Regards

Paul