Re: manual team

On 12/29/18 1:27 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi Israel
>
> Thanks for this and it sounds like a good plan.
>
> Lets discuss further.  I am happy for you to import the github
> repository below, I am guessing what happens here is that from time to
> time, the two are sync'ed. At least I get this from reading some info on
> integrating github with launchpad.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul

Hi Paul, yes this is what happens, you setup the upstream links to
search for releases (or anything) and then in your bzr repo you simply run

bzr merge-upstream

This will search the upstream links you provide in the debian/watch file

here is an example from the JWM watch file I made

version=3
opts="filenamemangle=s/(?:.*)?s?(\d[\d\.]*)\.tar\.gz/jwm-$1.tar.gz/" \
https://github.com/joewing/jwm/tags (?:.*/)?s?(\d[\d\.]*)\.tar\.gz

It uses regex to search for the latest release