Personal Update

Hey everyone!

I wanted to update everyone on the craziness that has gone on this year,
and let you know where I am.

So, I no longer live anywhere... the place I was living got black mold
(and made us sick), the water well pump burned out (no water), and a
bunch of other stuff broke all within a few weeks (AC, laundry machine,
probably more... it was crazy).  So I am currently traveling with my
family to go visit some national parks in the US in cooler climates (it
was about 38C here the other day... I'd like to get somewhere closer to
the 20s so it is bearable).

What does this mean for ToriOS?

Not sure, I am able to use a computer sometimes, but do not have any
sort of consistency.  I just updated ISOmaker scripts to be easier to
modify for new releases, I moved hard-coded distro names into files, so
that they can be more simply modified, and updated things to start
migration to bullseye (or buster).  I am currently testing it to see if
I can at least get something built... but my VM setup was messed up by
an upgrade months ago so I am simply running it on my machine.... I will
eventually find the time to backup/wipe/reinstall my machine but as you
all know that is a long task....

There are lots of little things to do along the way, but I have
occasionally worked on the binaries and scripts.

The biggest help for me would be if someone could PLEASE spend some time
building releases, or find some server we could build on remotely.

I am **not** going to leave the project, I am just still in this
inbetween place where I am not sure how much I can actually do currently.