If your mail client uses IMAP only, the server address is:
webmail.torios.org

You must use your full email address as your username.

You can also access your email through a browser at webmail.torios.org
If you have any trouble setting up your email, email me at william@xxxxxxxxxx with a description of the problem and the client you are using. Please allow me some time to processes these. I will be in and out of the house all day but should have them complete by this evening (US Central) at the latest.
William