Re: Second call for domain email

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:07 PM, William <william@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I realize with 21 active members that we are a global team and therefor
> spread across a great variety of timezones. I also no how easy to wake up
> to a zillion emails with important ones often so buried they get
> overlooked. Because of this I am sending out a second call to sign up for a
> yourname@xxxxxxxxxx email address. The benefit of having an inbox
> dedicated to the project is in keeping absolutely all project
> correspondence segregated from the rest of your email - plus it's just
> plain cool. After just a few hours I am already enjoying the benefits.
> After you get your email address, I advise going onto launchpad and
> updating your info so the mailing list goes there. Please read the
> information below. I need requests sent to william@xxxxxxxxxx - I will
> send out one last reminder this evening.
>
> I am ready to start setting up @torios.org email addresses. For security
> reasons, I need everyone to individually email me at william@torios.orgwith what they want for their address. I will email you
> back with a temporary password. After I email you back with the temporary
> password, please log into webmail.torios.org and change it to something
> unique.
>
> The server settings are:
> POP3 Host Address : mail.torios.org
> SMTP Host Address: mail.torios.org
>
> If your mail client uses IMAP only, the server address is:webmail.torios.org
>
> You must use your full email address as your username.
>
> You can also access your email through a browser at webmail.torios.org
>
> If you have any trouble setting up your email, email me at
> william@xxxxxxxxxx with a description of the problem and the client you are
> using.
>
> Please allow me some time to processes these. I will be in and out of the
> house all day but should have them complete by this evening (US Central)
> at the latest.

My friend,

I am starting now to worry about myself that I failed to sleep for the 2nd
or 3rd? night in row and now, I am worried about you :D take it easy, I
don't want you to burn out like me :P

No, really, we are not in hurry. Every one is aware of this now so anyone
who would like to have an email, he/she will contact you. As for me, I sent
you what I need for now ;)

@Everyone
Kindly read this email from William and do as your wish and desire. I am
having hard time with emails (79 unread emails and this is just for Jan I
guess) and I definitely need new inbox for ToriOS.

> William

Thank you so much, you are a gift from heaven :D

Best Regards,