Re: [Blueprint de-wm] DE (Desktop Enviroment)/WM (Window Manager) for ToriOS

I also considered enlightenment, I've been following that project since 1997. Melodie is our OpenBox expert. She lives France and it's evening time there so unless she is tied up with something she should be along eventually. You can see some of her work with OpenBox here: http://linuxvillage.org/en/2013/11/bento-ubuntu-remix-rc/ Personally I have some questions about enhancing the look and feel, but she definitely knows what she is doing.

+ As I understand it, the goal is to replace XP.. Though, I do not think the goal is a near duplicate, like zoran, it shoud have some points that make XP users feel comfortable. Xfce can do this, but it is not that light. I have not used much stuff lighter than Lxde, but I belive open box can be made to look similar and be lighter on the resources. So, I guess, it comes to how light we want it. A few Xp computers, have only 128MB. That would be tough on XP. My friends over at Bodhi, chose enightenment. It is well done, but seemed a bit closed for me. I would love to hear from some openbox experts/

--
DE (Desktop Enviroment)/WM (Window Manager) for ToriOS
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/de-wm