[Blueprint de-wm] DE (Desktop Enviroment)/WM (Window Manager) for ToriOS

Blueprint changed by Israel Dahl:

Whiteboard changed:
  [f-jack]Could we do xfce?
  As I understand it, the goal is to replace XP.. Though, I do not think the goal is a near duplicate, like zoran, it shoud have some points that make XP users feel comfortable.  Xfce can do this, but it is not that light. I have not used much stuff lighter than Lxde, but I belive open box can be made to look similar and be lighter on the resources. So, I guess, it comes to how light we want it. A few Xp computers, have only 128MB. That would be tough on XP. My friends over at Bodhi, chose enightenment. It is well done, but seemed a bit closed for me. I would love to hear from some openbox experts/
+
+ [israeldahl] if we use openbox, there NEEDS to be a GUI to configure the rc.xml file.
+ I am thinking specifically of the keyboard.  gdialog/bash could work for this (like Puppy does for JWM)  It might be nice to do an all-in-one sort of configuration window, like the XP control panel.  Or course anyone who is really good at C++ could chime in!

--
DE (Desktop Enviroment)/WM (Window Manager) for ToriOS
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/de-wm