recruiting volunteers

Hi

I have put together a very basic poster

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/recruit-contributors

uploaded all parts to my ubuntu one and linked to them from the above
blueprint page

I am not sure if this is quite what we want.  Problem is getting through
to potential contributors if we can come up with a decent recruitment
poster then people will take notice and may get involved from that.

What I will do is ask on Monday as I am part of a computer group at a
local school,  could be something as a group we can get involved with,
I will also let the IT network know.

The Uk computer curriculum is changing to computer science so there is a
chance here that more young people will be come interested in this sort
of thing.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 15th Feb 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.

Follow ups