Re: [Blueprint recruit-contributors] Recruit More Contributors for ToriOS

I actually really like that logo. It's nice and simple and goes with the light blue theme I am developing. I actually played off of it just for fun, which is attached. I suppose I'll have to get an ubuntuone account to cut down on attachments. As far as the website goes for recruitment purposes, would you rather I take the information from your document and incorporate it into the splash page I currently have up at www.torios.org? I could make it look nice and have it done by morning, unless I can get to it tonight. Then we could hold off on launching the real site until we get closer to our first release date. If I put up what I am working on now ASAP for recruitment purposes, it will have slightly have baked components - it needs a few more days.