Re: [Blueprint recruit-contributors] Recruit More Contributors for ToriOS

On 01/15/2014 04:39 PM, amjjawad wrote:
Blueprint changed by amjjawad:

Whiteboard set to:
[zleap]
How do these look
http://ubuntuone.com/7S310gGrEGUMOwF55c1swx - logo
http://ubuntuone.com/7S310gGrEGUMOwF55c1swx poster odt format
http://ubuntuone.com/5ROex9zb7IkdV3D0R4lPvl poster pdf format

First step I think is to get the web site up and running,  then put all
the info on how to get involved clearly on the website  so its a case of
click and signup,  granted people need e-mail & a launchpad account.

I would highly suggest using SVG graphics for the logo, as that will make it more portable in the future you can scale it down to the lxmenu button, or scale it up to a T-Shirt or Billboard (if you want). inkscape is very good as making svg files, if you need help, or simply want someone else to make it as an SVG please kindly tell me the fonts you are using and I will put it together. Inkscape also has some really cool fill effects that can make it look very nice :) But, I'm an openclipart.org person, so I very much like SVG.... plus it can have JavaScript inside of it to make really cool effects for the web.