Re: [Master Plan] Let's take it easy, please :)

Hi everyone,

I sent the below email:

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> There is some bad news. My health is going down in the same pace
> everything is happening with ToriOS as a project. It is the 3rd? 4th? (I
> lost counting) night that I fail to sleep more than 4 hours. My heart hurts
> and my whole body is messed up. Lack of sleep and with the massive energy I
> am putting here and there, this is seriously bad :(
>
> While this email sounds super negative, I do hate to demotivate and and
> kill the high energy everyone is showing, for the first time in my whole
> life with FOSS, I am asking you all to please, take it easy :( I can't cope
> anymore (at least now) with all this :(
>
> A side from the fact that StartUbuntu (my highest Priority) and Ubuntu
> GNOME (my other love) and now ToriOS, are all projects I am heavily
> involved with, a side from all that, I can't sleep and I am on my worst
> shape ever.
>
> I have put so much energy on the blueprints. 11 blueprints in one night,
> with deep details, that wasn't an easy task :) what I am trying to say,
> whatever we are discussing on the mailing list, you will indeed find it on
> the blueprints (I have done my best to cover everything):
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios
>
> Of course, everyone with a launchpad account can access that area, create
> new blueprint, edit a current one, etc. If you have any problem with
> anything on launchpad, please let me know directly.
>
> Again, don't get me wrong but we are wasting time and energy while
> everything is well organized on the blueprints area:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios
>
> Now, I'd highly suggest to:
>
> 1- Slow Down
> 2- Have a look at: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios
> 3- Let's forget everything at this very moment and focus on this only:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-team-structure
> 4- Once this blueprint (ToriOS Team Structure and Roles) are completed
> successfully, I'd confirm that it is safe to carry on with everything else.
> 5- From long experience with other communities, I have gain great
> experience of how things need to be, etc so let's do it correctly from the
> beginning and be the best team ever in terms of high quality and
> organization. The perfect part of our story is: we are all good friends. I
> almost know each and everyone of you and have worked with you on different
> communities. Trust me, you can NOT find this on other communities :D
> 6- You are my family. Yes, I mean it. I don't want anyone to burn out and
> be at the same situation I am at right now.
> 7- I am on my Zombie mode and in order for me to focus on ToriOS 'and' the
> other projects, I must be at least at my 60% and I am afraid I am now on my
> last bit of the backup battery.
>

> So, this is our Master Plan from this moment until we complete the points
> highlighted on this email successfully.
>
> I can assure you that I love you all and love each and every bit of this
> [...]

 Yet, I see no further action and we are still discussing 'other' issues
and topics :(

Please, let's finish this first and then worry about the rest.

Sorry again for keep nagging. Maybe I should never login and open my laptop
but I see many emails about great things but we are forgetting 'this' email
and I am asking nicely again to please, let's stick to this 'first' and
finish the roles and then, we will have all the time.

Hope you see my point!

P.S.
I miss you all by the way :(
I do hope I can sleep tonight so I can join you tomorrow :)

Best Regards,