Re: [Blueprint torios-team-structure] The Structure of ToriOS Team and the Roles

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Geoffrey De Belie <
computergeoffrey@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm stepping up as the documentation lead/driver :)
>
> Kind regards,
> Geoffrey De Belie / Smile4ever

Hi,

You need to edit:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-team-structure

Not sending an email to the list :)

No worries, I must do a YouTube Video soon (just need to sleep more than 4
hours) to explain all that. I know some of us may have less experience with
Launchpad so I will help as much as I can.

Please, always ask me directly or send to the list if you are in doubt.

Thank you!

P.S.
Great news about the Wiki, well done.

P.S. 2

You have my +1 :)

P.S. 3
Please edit the whiteboad and state your willing to step up as a
leader/driver for the Wiki. I think Paul (zleap) will help you with the
Wiki Stuff. I shall edit the Work Items then or you can do it :)

Best Regards,