website test

The website so far. Pardon the graininess of the top left logo. I woke up early with an idea that led to a series of major overhauls and I was burnt out by the time I got that far. But as promised, I am putting this up today. You will also notice the text in the navigation is slightly out of alignment. Perfectly fixable, but I wanted to get this up while I had the chance since I'm sure if I will be around to mess with it anymore today.

All of the pages currently have the same content. Real content, especially for the front page, is on the way - I just needed a place holder. Also pardon the Latin placeholder text.

All of the items in the navigation are placeholders. While a few of them are a must, we need to determine what sub pages we actually need. This will determine the actual content that needs developed.

I have tested the site in Chrome, Firefox, and Midori at 1600x900(16:9), 1280x1024(5:4) and 1280x960(4:3)

As it stands, the navigation vertically stacks itself if the window becomes to small.

Keep in mind:

We also have a documentation wiki at wiki.torios.org and a forum at forums.torios.org/index.php. If we are going to be using the forums I am not yet sure if I am going to create a but as an external link up with the social media icons, or directly integrate it into the website, and therefor navigation. If we go with the forums we will need moderators.

Here you go:

http://www.torios.org/test/demo/index.html

Follow ups