Re: Art work

Mélodie,

That is so funny. I was under the impression that I was under pressure to turn out at least a demo rough ASAP, otherwise I would have produced something much more polished. Now I am wondering where I got that impression. Does he understand it was not published to the main page? And yes, working in\changing out graphics is absolutely trivial. If Ali feels that strongly about it, I will go ahead and delete it from it's subdirectory right away.

Once I set up the forum in the manner you request, I will send out an email.

William