Re: Unable to access forum

On 01/20/2014 02:42 PM, Jack Ramsay wrote:
Okay I get a message when I'm on any of your threads where the attachments are supposed to be that I am not authorized to view attachments. And I would assume we need Ali or William to fix this.

Thanks,
Jack Ramsay (f-jack)
ToriOS Testing/QA Lead/Driver
hmm... that is odd.
Not sure why that is happening.... Ali and William sound like they need to chill out today, so if you want I can e-mail the files to you so you can look at them. I can even e-mail you the SVG so you can mess with them, if you like. I was mainly experimenting with a basic shape and a few colors that might be nice (i.e. not blue)

Follow ups