[Blueprint torios-logo] ToriOS Official Logo

Blueprint changed by zleap:

Whiteboard changed:
  [amjjawad] I know the first design that I made, which is on the
  www.torios.org for now, is using the light blue colour but I'd be very
  careful with blue. Despite the fact that it is one of my favourite and
  it is great colour but almost all Ubuntu Official Variants are using
  Blue (Xubuntu, Lubuntu, Ubuntu GNOME, Kubuntu and Ubuntu Studio). I
  don't really know if it is great idea to use blue? yes, the current blue
  is different but still blue :)

  What is the colour that represent: Freedom? Simplicity?
  [israeldahl]
  I agree that blue might be a bit overdone (don't forget XP using it in the panel and window decorations), I had assumed it was the 'official' color.
  It seems blue and grey are both over used colors.
  something that would stand out more is using the opposite side (like yellow.... ubuntu uses orange)
  Yellow stand out and is vibrant.  This avoids the major colors *most* use.  Turmeric is a great yellow color and very healthy for you :)
  I started posting some logo ideas to the ToriOS forum.  Some do not have the Japanese character, but, that was before I read this page :(  They have a torii...
  WE need to decide what FONT we will use for the logo text/DE/etc....
+
+
+ [zleap]
+
+ Also consider what it looks like in greyscale,  for the manual I made
+ the logo greyscale so it would save on ink during printing, also it
+ means that if the whole book is like that inc internal screendumps then
+ it is consistant,  and may be cheaper to print for people in general.

--
ToriOS Official Logo
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-logo