Re: Unable to access forum

On 01/21/2014 12:58 AM, Jack Ramsay wrote:
Yes sorry

Thanks,
Jack Ramsay (f-jack)
ToriOS Testing/QA Lead/Driver

Jack,

Are you trying to upload a file that is larger than 256KB? if yes, then I am just taking a look at the 'default' settings of the attachment and the default maximum file size is 256KB.

To make life easier:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-logo

Here is all what you need to know - you of course can ask if something is not clear :)

The forums require a massive work and energy which I can't offer right now. You have no idea how many options are there :)

So, let's use whatever available for now, that is the Launchpad and its features (mailing lists and/or blueprints).

Thanks!