slight role change

Hello group,

I have decided that I will be slightly reducing my role in the ToriOS project. It's nothing personal, more along the lines of time constraints regarding things I already had going on before I started this project - among other things.

My role will be reduced to hosting the domain and performing administrative tasks when needed. Realistically, that's not much a change from what I was already doing. Speaking of the domain, there should be no more problems like we have recently seen.

If someone wants to take over, I know there are some web design savvy folk in the group who can take over that end (Israel for one) - I could tell some people were not happy with my design anyway : )

If someone can be elected to take over the task I can give them FTP access. I believe smile4ever already has FTP access for the wiki. If you want to use something like Wordpress or Joomla, just let me know and I will install it from the administrative control panel.

Ali already has administrative privileges over the forum so you should be good there.

I'm not completely leaving the project, just refining my place in it. As administrator I will always be prompt with any related requests.

William

Follow ups