Re: Blog for news

On 02/06/2014 10:03 PM, Jack Ramsay wrote:

I'm willing to be a mod if y'all set up a forum or a blog.

There is a forum already and it can wait for now ;)

As for the blog, it doesn't require any moderator :D
All what I need is to write about the project and publish whatever is going on. Yes, everyone can share his/her thought but the idea is really very simple.

When we finish the urgent and important stuff, we will start giving moderator access to the team so they can have some control on the forum ;)