Re: [Website] Testing the website on Smart Phone

On 02/07/2014 07:49 PM, Jack Ramsay wrote:

Worked fine on my atrix HD with kitkat

Thanks for the information, my friend Jack but two things :D

1- Reply to all please :D
2- Bottom posting please :D

Great work everyone :)
Let's keep it up!

On Feb 7, 2014 9:47 AM, "Ali Linx" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    I have tested our website from Blackberry OS 7.1 and Sony Xperia
    and Samsung Android (latest - not sure which version) and
    everything was fine. On Blackberry, the browser didn't read the
    Japanese word but I guess that because the languages are not fully
    installed.

    Just thought to let you know about that :)

    I might test that on Windows (IE, Chrome and Firefox).

    Thanks!

-- Ali/amjjawad
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

    <https://launchpad.net/%7Etorios>