Re: [Website] Testing the website on Smart Phone

On 02/07/2014 07:46 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have tested our website from Blackberry OS 7.1 and Sony Xperia and Samsung Android (latest - not sure which version) and everything was fine. On Blackberry, the browser didn't read the Japanese word but I guess that because the languages are not fully installed.

Just thought to let you know about that :)

I might test that on Windows (IE, Chrome and Firefox).

Thanks!

Hi again,

I am sorry, I forgot to mention that the button (News, Wiki, Forum, Download) when I browsed our website on a smart phone, these buttons were so close with no space between them and that was on the Android system where there is no cursor like Blackberry.

Nothing urgent, just a feedback :D

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad