ToriOS Team Structure

Hi,

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-team-structure

I was thinking to make an official announcement for ToriOS Team. However, there are some mission roles:

1- Project Lead/Driver - Ali/amjjawad : DONE
2- Developer Lead/Driver - ????? : TODO
3- Testing/QA Lead/Driver - f-jack/ Jack : DONE
4-a Website and Email Technical Administrator - William : DONE
4-b Website Administrator - Israeldahl : DONE
5- Marketing Lead/Driver - David/dbyentzen : DONE
6- Wiki (Online) Lead/Driver - Geoffrey : DONE
7- Documentation Lead/Driver - Paul/zleap : DONE
8- Artwork Lead/Driver - we might ask for help from other communities - I do know two people who might be helpful - ????? : TODO
9- Technical Support Lead/Driver - ????? : TODO
10- ToriOS Forum Technical (Full) Administrator - Ali/amjjawad & William : DONE
11 - Others : POSTPONED

So, do you think we're good to go and can work without these roles/positions? Yes, I know the most important one which is now missing is the developer lead/driver but I am referring to the other. I have talked to Jorn about the development but we didn't talk about filling this position. If he agrees, that would be great :)

I will not make an official announcement now but we must take this to the next step ASAP :)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad