[Wiki] ToriOS Wiki Area

Hello Wiki and Docs Team,

http://wiki.torios.org/index.php?title=ToriOS

Any special requirements to be able to add/edit stuff on that area?

Tell you the truth, I am typing this with one opened eye and the other one has slept already so forgive my so stupid Q but thought to clear my mind with this silly Q.

If I have some time, I might add something so thought to ask if I need special access or something?

I am not very familiar with this. I am Ubuntu Wiki Editor and have done wonders but need to learn the tricks of ToriOS Wiki Area ;)

Good night ... it is 11:40pm and I am heading to bed, can you believe that? :P

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Follow ups