ToriOS and OBI

Hi Nio,

Hope this email will find you well :)

I guess you're very busy these days that you didn't yet put your hands with ToriOS ;)

I'd like to ask you since you're the founder of OBI :)

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/default-installer

Is it correct that OBI is not useful with ISO files?
Obviously, we are going to have an ISO file and on the above Blueprint, we need to find out what 'Installer' are we going to use and as I promised ages ago that I will try OBI and haven't yet (you know I have no time), to keep my promise, I had a thought to make OBI the default installer for ToriOS but as per the whiteboard, it might not be possible.

We need you to enlighten us :)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad